Terms & Conditions
Registration and accounts:
To register for the Service, You must complete the registration process by providing The Studio Lifestyle with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the registration form, including Your e-mail address (username) and password. You shall protect your passwords and take full responsibility for Your own, and third party, use of Your accounts. You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to notify The Studio Lifestyle immediately upon learning of any unauthorized use of Your Account or any other breach of security. From time to time, The Studio Lifestyle (or its wholly-owned subsidiaries’) support staff may log in to the Service under Your customer password in order to maintain or improve service, including to provide you assistance with technical or billing issues. You hereby acknowledge and consent to such access.
Cancellation and suspension of account:
Either party to the Agreement may terminate it at any time and for any reason.
- Upon any termination or expiration of this Agreement, your access to The Studio Lifestyle will be terminated. In the event of any termination (a) You will not be entitled to any refunds of any usage fees or any other fees, and (b) any (i) outstanding balance for Service rendered through the date of termination, and (ii) other unpaid payment obligations during the remainder of the Initial Term will be immediately due and payable in full and (c) all of Your historical report data will no longer be available to You.
- Automatically Subscription Renewals
Your membership is valid for the selected and particular period from the purchase date. An active membership will grant you access to automatic updates, new features and support. Memberships automatically renew after the chosen period/plan.
Your subscription can be cancelled at any time after purchase. By cancelling, your subscription will not renew automatically and will expire after the initial chosen period/plan. Once expired you will no longer receive updates, new features nor have access. You may renew your membership at any time to reactivate your subscription.
Your subscription can be cancelled at any time from your account page.
Fees and Services:
- The Studio Lifestyle may change its fees and payment policies for the Service from time to time including but not limited to the addition of costs for excessive data transfer rates for individual or corporate customers.
- The changes to the fees or payment policies are effective upon Your acceptance of such changes which will be posted at www.thestudiolifestyle.eu (or such other URL The Studio Lifestyle may provide from time to time). Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Euros. Any outstanding balance becomes immediately due and payable upon termination of this Agreement for any reason and any collection expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by The Studio Lifestyle will be included in the amount owed, and may be charged to the credit card or other billing mechanism associated with your The Studio Lifestyle account.
Limitation of liability:
THE STUDIO LIFESTYLE AND ITS WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMANT FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR INCORRECT INFORMATION), OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON A CLAIM OR ACTION OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER TORT, BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY DUTY, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF The Studio Lifestyle AND/OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE EXCLUSION CONTAINED IN THIS PARAGRAPH SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF THE FAILURE OF THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY PROVIDED IN THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS IN THIS AND THE FOREGOING PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- The Studio Lifestyle (and its wholly owned subsidiaries’) total cumulative liability to You or any other party for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands, or actions arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall not exceed U.S. $500.
Disclaimer of warranties:
THE STUDIO LIFESTYLE SERVICES AND RELATED DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THIS SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE STUDIO LIOFESTYLE, ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A USER’S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE, FROM THIRD PARTIES (SUCH AS EXPERTS, OR OTHERS) OR A LINKED SITE, OR USER’S RELIANCE ON ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM THIS SITE, A THIRD PARTY OR A LINKED SITE. USE OF THIS SITE IS AT USERS’ SOLE RISK. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE STUDIO LIFESTYLE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE STUDIO LIFESTYLE SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
The information and services included in or available through the Service, including the Reports, Email, Support Forum or Help Desk replies, may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. The Studio Lifestyle and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Service or Software at any time, with or without notice. The Studio Lifestyle does not represent or warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Service, the Training Videos or any other software on the Server are free of viruses or other harmful components. The Studio Lifestyle does not warrant or represent that the use of the Service or the Training Videos will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable.
- THE SERVICE, THE TRAINING VIDEOS AND REPORTS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS MADE BY THE STUDIO LIFESTYLE AND/OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE, THE TRAINING VIDEOS, THE DOCUMENTATION AND REPORTS, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NOR ARE THERE ANY WARRANTIES CREATED BY COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR TRADE USAGE. THE STUDIO LIFESTYLE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE, THE TRAINING VIDEOS OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR BE FREE FROM ERRORS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS ARE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT AND FORMED THE BASIS FOR DETERMINING THE PRICE CHARGED FOR THE SERVICE
You will not (and will not allow any third party to) attempt to copy, record or reverse engineer any Training Videos or Documentation supplied by The Studio Lifestyle or stored on the The Studio Lifestyle (or related) websites.
The Studio Lifestyle hereby grants You a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable license to view video files that reside on www.thestudiolifestyle.eu (collectively, the “Website”). Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, You may remotely access and view training videos. Your license of, use of and access to the The Studio Lifestyle training videos (which may include, without limitation, the additional related Software and Documentation) is conditioned upon Your compliance with the terms and conditions of the Agreement, including the following:
- You will not nor will You allow any third party to (i) copy, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise create derivative works of the The Studio Lifestyle; (ii) reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source file content of the training videos, except as expressly permitted by the law in effect in the jurisdiction in which You are located; (iii) rent, lease, sell, assign or otherwise transfer rights in or to the training videos, the Documentation or the Service; (iv) remove any proprietary notices or labels on the training materials or placed by the Service; or (v) use, post, transmit or introduce any device, software or routine which interferes or attempts to interfere with the operation of the Service or the Software. You will use the Software, Service and Reports solely for Your own internal use, and will not make the Software or Service available for timesharing, application service provider or service bureau use. You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations in Your use of and access to the Documentation, Training Videos, Service and Reports; (vi) You will not download course video files.
- This license will terminate immediately if You fail to comply with the terms of this Agreement. Upon such termination, You must not access www.thestudiolifestyle.eu or related services.